Travel to your Vacation Paradise
Arrival by Car
Here you will find brief directions for the most important routes:
- Via the Munich highway (304 km away) - Innsbruck (157 km away) - Brennero to Bolzano (Bolzano Sud exit) - Bolzano expressway - Merano (Merano Sud exit) - via state road, turn right shortly before Merano in the direction of Scena.
- Via the Munich highway - Innsbruck - Brennero to Vipiteno, via Jaufenpass mountain pass (2,094 m) through Passeiertal Valley to Merano and shortly before Merano turn left towards Scena.
- Via Füssen - Reutte - through Ötztal Valley via Timmelsjoch mountain pass (2,483 m, closed during winter) into Passeiertal Valley to Merano and shortly before Merano turn left towards Scena.
- Via Landeck – Reschenpass mountain pass (1,504 m - 82 km away) through Vinschgau Valley to the Merano Sud exit - via state road, turn right shortly before Merano in the direction of Scena.
- Via Lienz (East Tyrol) via Pustertal Valley to Brunico, from there to Bressanone (highway exit) - take highway to Bolzano Sud (exit) and then on to Merano and shortly before Merano turn right to Scena.
- Via Davos (CH) – Flüelapass mountain pass (2,389 m) – Ofenpass mountain pass (2,155 m) - Santa Maria - Tubre - through Vinschgau Valley to Merano (135 km)
- Via Landquart - Davos (CH) – Flüelapass mountain pass (2,389 m) – Ofenpass mountain pass (2,155 m) - Santa Maria – Tubre in V.M - through Vinschgau Valley to Merano (135 km)
- Via Landquart - Klosters – Vereina tunnel (car loading approx. every 30 mins. - travel time 18 mins. - further information: www.rhb.ch) - Scuol - Ofenpass - Santa Maria - Tubre in V.M - take Vinschgau Valley train to Merano (further information: www.vinschgauerbahn.it)
- Via Vaduz (FL) and St. Gallen (CH) - Arlberg (tunnel - toll) - Landeck – Reschenpass mountain pass – Vinschgau Valley to Merano, exit Merano Sud - then follow the signs to Scena.
Arrival by Bus
Every Wednesday and Saturday you can easily reach Scena from Munich. From 16th March to 9th November 2019.
Treat yourself to a car-free holiday. Take the ICE train from Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dortmund to Munich. From there you can easily reach the hotel by bus from the ZOB station in Munich. Round trip approx. 70.00€. One way approx. 40.00€.
- Departure in Munich ZOB - central coach and long distance bus station at 2 p.m.
- Arrival in Scena approx. at 6.30 p.m.
- Departure in Scena at the parking lot of the school at 6.30 a.m.
- Arrival in Munich ZOB - central coach and long distance bus station approx. at 11 a.m.
- The Scena-Express from Düsseldorf and Berlin directly to Scena, with various pick-up points along the route. Return travel: appx. 80.00€. Booking and further information available at the Tourist Information Office in Scena (Tel. 0039 0473 945669 or at www.schenna.com).
- Travel with comfortable bus every Saturday from Germany, Baden Württemberg via Stuttgart – Ulm – Fernpass – Landeck – Reschenpass mountain pass to Merano and Environs. Info. at: www.suedtiroltours.de Return travel from Stuttgart: appx. 160.00€. One-way ticket: appx. 90.00€.
- Bus connections from Switzerland to Scena: travel with comfortable bus every Saturday from St. Gallen, Winterthur and Zürich to Merano and Scena and back.
Return trip: 180SFR. For further information: www.suedtirolexpress.ch
Arrival by Train
Travel to sunny Scena by train, in comfort and free of stress!
Travel by Deutsche Bahn [German railways] to Scena: Simply change trains and 5 direct connections will bring you from Munich to Bolzano. You can save with the Europa-special train ticket - starting at 39.00 € for 2nd class and travel in comfort to Merano. Your children and grandchildren under 15 can travel with you for free. Further information available at: www.bahn.de
There is also a direct train connection from Innsbruck to Merano. Further information on various train connections to Scena can be found here:
Arrival by Plane
Airport Cologne/Bonn with transfer to Scena from 5th April until 20th October 2019.
Fly with Eurowings from Cologne or Bonn to Verona, and then reach the hotel in Scena by bus. Flight & bus transfer round trip 289.00 € including all taxes and fees. Free luggage for up to 23 kg and 8 kg hand baggage. One way 199.00 €.
NEW: Charter flight Luxemburg - Bolzano & transfer to Scena
appx. 485.00€ per person for return flight incl. transfer
Flight Bolzano – Rome – Bolzano
Further flight offers (e.g. from Italy) can be found at www.abd-airport.it or at www.schenna.com
Low cost transfers from all Upper Italian airports to Merano
Low cost flights and bus transfers from Milan/Bergamo and Verona airports to Merano station.
Information, prices and times at www.terravision.eu
NEW 2019: Shuttle service from/to Innsbruck airport directly to the hotel in Scena.
Every Saturday from 6th April until 9th November - 40.00€ per person and trip.
LUGGAGE TRANSPORT - INSAM (available year-round)
Luggage transport from home directly to your hotel and back
Tel. 0039 0471 796 110
For further information contact us (0039 0473 945650) or the Tourist Information Office in Scena.