Arrive at your destination relaxed!
A relaxing journey begins with the right planning. So that you reach your holiday destination quickly and easily, we’ve summarised all the most important travel information for you here. And if you still have questions, we’ll be happy to help you personally.
- Via Munich motorway (304km away) – Innsbruck (157km away) – Brenner to Bolzano (motorway exit Bolzano south) – Bolzano expressway – Meran (exit Meran south) – turn right towards Schenna on the state road shortly before Meran
- Via Munich motorway – Innsbruck – Brenner to Sterzing – over Passo Giovo/Jaufenpass (2,094m) through Val Passiria/Passeiertal towards Meran and turn left towards Schenna shortly before Meran
- Via Füssen – Reutte – through Ötztal over Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch (2,483m, closed in winter) to Val Passiria/Passeiertal towards Meran and turn left towards Schenna shortly before Meran
- via Landeck – Passo Resia/Reschenpass (1,504m – 82km away) through Val Venosta/Vinschgau to the Meran south exit – on the state road, turn right towards Schenna shortly before Meran
- via Lienz (Osttirol) through Val Pusteria/Pustertal to Bruneck, from there continue to Brixen (motorway entrance) – on the motorway to Bolzano south (exit) – continue towards Meran and turn right towards Schenna shortly before Meran
From further south in Italy
- via the A22 Brenner motorway – Bolzano Sud exit, Bolzano expressway – Meran (exit Meran south) – turn right towards Schenna on the state road shortly before Meran
- via Davos – Flüelapass (2,389m) – Ofenpass (2,155m) – Santa Maria – Taufers i. M. – through Val Venosta/Vinschgau to Meran (135km)
- via Landquart – Davos – Flüelapass (2,389m) – Ofenpass (2,155m) – Santa Maria – Taufers i. M. – through Val Venosta/Vinschgau to Meran (135km)
- or Landquart – Klosters – Vereina tunnel (car shuttle train approx. every 30 min. | travel time 18 min.) – Scuol – Ofenpass – Santa Maria – Taufers i. M. – through Val Venosta/Vinschgau to Meran (135km)
Luggage transport made easy
Arriving by bus
Travelling from Germany? Be kind to the environment and travel to Schenna directly and cheaply by coach.
- Depart from Munich ZOB (central bus station): 2 p.m.
- Arrive in Schenna: approx. 6.30 p.m.
- Depart from Schenna school car park: 6.30 a.m.
- Arrive at Munich ZOB (central bus station): approx. 11 a.m.
Travelling from Switzerland? No problem! The Südtirol Express transports you from Switzerland to your holiday home in Schenna every Saturday from spring to autumn.
Arriving by train
Trenitalia, German DB, and Austrian ÖBB trains take you to Bolzano quickly and directly several times a day. Once you’ve arrived in Bolzano, take the modern South Tyrolean trains to Meran and then take the hotel shuttle or bus to Resmairhof.
Arriving by plane
South Tyrolean airline Sky Alps takes you from major European cities – including London Gatwick – to the regional capital Bolzano comfortably, cheaply, and without transferring. Schenna tourist association will arrange your transfer from the airport to your hotel in Schenna and back again for a small fee of €10.00 per person.
Other airports can be found in:
- Innsbruck (approx. 154km)
- Verona (approx. 176km)
- Bergamo (approx. 259km)
- Venice (approx. 298km)